Post by Devo DrakeFox on Jun 26, 2011 14:09:54 GMT
*sigh* STILL, no one's got it. I expected better from you all after all that time Baxter had hogged the throne. How disappointing. Well, here's the guesses so far:-
Aquarium Park Aquatic Base Asteroid Coaster Bridge Casino Night Casinopolis Circus Park Death Chamber Eggmanland Emerald Coast Final Egg Green Grove Green Hill Music Plant Oil Ocean Sandopolis Sky Sanctuary Sweet Mountain The Showdown Tidal Tempest Toxic Caves Toy Kingdom Tropical Resort Twinkle Park
Well I guess you'll probably want another clue, won't you, you wastes of air? Fine then. Knock yourselves out... (You probably will and all, I'll bet )
1) Wilson doesn't care how sorry you are. 2) This isn't nearly as fun as the one in Florida. 3) This one's got balls of steel. 4) ¡ARIBA! 5) Let's hope Galactus doesn't get thirsty.
Post by Devo DrakeFox on Jun 26, 2011 15:39:40 GMT
Aqua Planet was indeed the correct answer!
1) Wilson doesn't care how sorry you are. - This is a reference to Cast Away, a Tom Hanks movie. Tom Hanks is stranded at sea with only a ball with a face on it for company, called Wilson (which floats away).
2) This isn't nearly as fun as the one in Florida. - A reference to Sea World.
3) This one's got balls of steel. - The boss at the end of the zone is called the Sphere-o-Bot, it's a large metal ball that bounces around and shoots at you.
4) ¡ARIBA! - A reference to the Earthworm Jim cartoon. Bob the Killer Goldfish's home planet is called La Planete de Aqua and whenever it is spoken it is followed by an "ARIBA!".
5) Let's hope Galactus doesn't get thirsty. - You know, Galactus eats planets, so if a planet was completely made of water he'd surely drink it.
6)Thirty Days. - The title of a Star Trek: Voyager episode featuring a planet made up entirely of water.
Well done, John. You have made me proud and I take my hat off to you. The throne is yours to take.